viernes, 13 de febrero de 2015
Infinity:Rol y wargame
Chris Birch,de la empresa Modiphius ya ha mandado a los testers e interesados la segunda parte de archivos para el testeo del juego,que es la versión 1.2 de las reglas en Alfa del juego.Ademas de corregir algunas cosas del anterior envío se añaden un nuevo escenario y un diagrama de procesos.Como siempre,el conjunto de archivos no es que sea algo oculto,pero si alguien lo quiere solo tiene que pedirlo,para ser testeador en el foro de la empresa dedicado a este juego en desarrollo y/o comentar en este hilo.Ademas han repetido las FAQ de la anterior vez.Ya están comentada en otro post,por eso me limito a dejarlas aquí tal cual,porque no hay ninguna nueva por lo que veo:
"- As you may have heard the 2d20 system core mechanic is actually inspired by the Infinity rules. We'll be talking more about that but have already mentioned this in a couple of podcasts and blog posts in our Advent Calendar.
- We will be producing translations later in the year with other publishing partners for Spanish, French and German (maybe others too)
- You will be playing individual characters from all human factions including Aleph. Supplements will introduce the Tohaa and other possibilities...
- You will be able to use your existing Infinity miniatures if you like to use minis.
- There will be several ways of having characters from different factions working together and there is a big plot for you to follow, as well as numerous other campaign stories, either on the front lines in the Paradiso system or elsewhere in the Human Sphere or beyond...
- Corvus Belli will be producing some sets of RPG miniatures using existing miniatures designs for new players who just want some sample characters, later on and production capacity allowing, Corvus Belli may create some specific miniatures for the RPG. These will not be exclusive to the Kickstarter though will be available there first.
- There will be a whole line of books, we'll be asking questions about what you'd like to see in the next month!
- There will be map tiles and maps for those who like using miniatures with the RPG but neither minis or maps will be required for play. You can simply use your imagination as with other RPG's.
- The adventures will cover both the stories of the Infinity team and their first adventures set during the Campaign Paradiso timeline, but you can also set your adventures during the opening shots of the war when humanity is attacked, or at any other time.
- There will be new and existing art, but we will be showing other sides of the Infinity world that you haven't seen yet, as well as exploring the factions, worlds, technology and more
- There will be a conversion system to take your RPG character in to the tabletop game.
- The pre-order (expected in the spring) will be for fans to order direct from Modiphius, but at the same time we'll be working with distributors to make the books available for pre-order through stores if you prefer to support your local store. However if you pre-order via Modiphius you will receive a series of bonus PDF adventures following the footsteps of the Infinity team's first adventures and you will receive the PDF of the corebook as soon as it's ready.
- The Kickstarter (which will be later in the year) will allow those who missed the pre-order to pick up the corebook with some special deals, along with other books and accessories in the line. The corebook will remain available in retail after the pre-order.
- There will be a special limited edition book in the pre-order and during the Kickstarter. More news on that later!"
Por otro lado y ya en la parte del wargame original,tenemos una nueva imagen parcial de lago que esta por venir en semanas/meses venideros: